Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Book Discussion 1: Tv shows?

It is no secret that I am a huge fan of television. There's nothing I like more (besides Reading) that relaxing with some nice brain-melting entertainment. I recently finished the first season of the HBO hit Game of Thrones and decided hey, maybe I'd give the book a try. I'll admit, seeing the 880 pages was hugely intimidating but I jumped right in and I've barely come up for air since! Which (finally) brings me to the subject of this post; How do you feel about TV shows that are based on books? I found HBO really did a wonderful job adapting A Game of Thrones for TV.

Do you watch any shows that are based on books? Have you read any books because you fell in love with a show? I would love your input! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment