5. I have a slight obsession with Transformers and Beast Wars.
6. I swear like a sailor. I don't mean to! I try not to!
7. My favorite show is Adventure Time. I'm not even kidding.
8. I dye my hair red, but I'm naturally a blonde.
9. My dream house will have a library in it.
10. I didn't know what a Liebster award was until yesterday.
11. I absolutely love the smell of chlorine.
Questions from Glasses Girl Reads (Gigi):
1. What is your favourite book and why? Wuthering Heights. Emily Bronte was the first author to teach me that it's okay to believe in love, and that it's also okay to do anything for it.
2. How many months have you been blogging for? About three.
3. Why did you decide to blog? I really wanted to share my love of reading with the rest of the world!
4. Are you an author as well as a book reviewer? Not currently, but I will be!
5. What are you five favourite places? Soul Full Cup (a local coffeehouse), Barnes and Noble, the pool, under the willow tree in my backyard and anywhere with my love <3
6. Why do you love reading? I love reading because it takes me away. I can forget about the trouble and drama in my life and escape for a little bit.
7. Who are your favourite people? (Can be anybody). My mom, Mike and my sister.
8. Complete this sentence. Life is... Short.
9. If you could be any literary character, who would you be and why? I would be Catherine Earnshaw from Wuthering Heights. She has two men literally fighting over her, and something about that intrigues me :p
10. If you could invent a perfect partner for you, who would he/she be and how would he/she be like? I don't have to invent a perfect partner, because Mike is already the perfect partner for me :)
11. Do you have any special talents? I can whistle through my eyelid. No jokes.
Questions from CAHreviews (Christina):
1. What is your favorite movie? Transformers!
2. What is your favorite genre within YA (dystopian, paranormal, romance, etc)? Paranormal.
3. Do you have any dogs? What kinds? Yes, I a have a schnoodle named Toby! (Schnauzer/Poodle mix)
4. What book are you currently reading? "In the Shadow of the Banyan" by Vaddey Ratner.
5. What is your current obsession? The Vampire Diaries! I started watching it when I was house sitting and now I'm addicted!
6. What is your favorite food? Onion Rings :)
7. Who is your favorite Harry Potter character? Hermione!
8. If you could have a superpower what would it be and why? Invisibility, because sometimes I just want to be left alone :p
9. Who wins: Twilight vs. Hunger Games? Twilight.
10. What do you like most about blogging? I get to connect with others who share the same love as me :)
11. Who is your favorite evil character? Lord Voldemort!
Blogs I tag!:
Questions for tagged bloggers:
1. If you were stranded on an island with only one book, which book would you choose?
2. Where is your favorite place to read?
3. What is your favorite book series?
4. Do you read ebooks?
5. How long have you been blogging?
6. What is your favorite thing to do besides reading?
7. What was your favorite book as a child?
8. What book have you hated the most?
9. Do you ever cry over books?
10. Who is your favorite author?
11. How do you feel about books being made into movies?
Have fun!!! :)