Saturday, March 15, 2014

Hiatus and Updates

Hi guys! It seems like it's been forever since I've talked to you (probably because it has been forever!) and I totally apologize for that! I took a really long hiatus from blogging for a lot of reasons and it brings me so much joy to say that I'm finally back and ready to start doing what I love again. I don't normally express a lot of details of my personal life on here but I lost 0 followers when I was gone and that shows me how much you guys do care about me, so I decided to update you. When I first started my blog I was in a long relationship. We ended up breaking up and I went through so many life changes that I really didn't have time. After my struggles with my depression and my anxiety were worse than they have ever been and I needed some time to myself. Throughout everything I've been through in the past year and a half I read maybe 12 books. You guys know me and you know I like to read at least 300 pages a day so for my love of books to suffer I knew something was very wrong. I'm happy to report that I now have everything under control and I'm back, better than ever! I even decided to add some new types of posts to the blog. For instance, I've never really been a big fan of reading series before and lately that changed so I was thinking about doing a post one Saturday of every month called 'Series Saturday' where I talk about the series' I either have been reading or would like to read. I would really appreciate it if you guys could hit the comments and tell me what you think of that idea! Also, his up the comments and tell me anything I can do to improve my blog. I really appreciate you guys and I take everything you say into consideration so don't be shy!

Happy Reading!,
Kelsaur,

No comments:

Post a Comment