Sunday, August 5, 2012

Winter's Passage


Winter's Passage is a novella written by Julie Kagawa, as part of the Iron Fey series. I usually don't read the series novellas. Ever. However, I loved the first book so much that I figured I had to read the novella.

Winter's Passage takes place right where The Iron King ended. Meghan is on her way back to Tir Na Nog with Ash, the winter prince, and they soon find themselves in trouble.

I honestly thought this was a waste of about an hour of my time. (The novella is about 46 pages). I am wholeheartedly not team Ash so reading 46 pages of Meghan's mush over Ash was obnoxious. However, this didn't stop me from reading the next book in the series which I will review next :)

My rating: 1 out of 5 stars.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, that's too bad. I usually don't read series novellas either. They usualy arn't that good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always appreciate a reviewer who isn't afraid to give a book a negative rating.
    Well done.
    Mike Draper

    PS Please stop over at my blog and see the giveaway for "Stranger in the Room." I think you'd enjoy the book.
    http://mikedraperinguilford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete