Friday, April 6, 2012

2012 Book Challenge!

I have decided to partake in the 2012 reading challenge! This challenge consists of me setting a goal for the total number of books I'm going to read this year, and hopefully completing my goal. I have set my goal to be 40 books, but I'm quite nervous that I wont reach it unless I start some heavy reading soon! I also plan on making a you tube channel that is completely focused on my books. :)

Here is a list of the books I've read already this year:

  1. "To Ride a Silver Broomstick"- Silver RavenWolf
  2. "The Hunger Games"- Suzanne Collins
  3. "Wicca: A guide for the solitary practitioner"- Scott Cunningham
As you can see I really need to work harder. Right now I am reading "Lone Wolf" by Jodi Picoult and as with any of her books, I'm sure I'll become hooked and read it in a matter of hours.

Happy Readings!

No comments:

Post a Comment